The following are the prerequisites required for attending the OMNEAN DCW Train the Trainer (TTT) course:
1. The basic level DCW curriculum for providing Attendant Care Services (ATC) must have been completed within 2 years of the scheduled Train the Trainer course.
2. If the potential instructor did not complete the basic level DCW training with OMNEAN (formerly Practical Training Solutions / Training Venue) then they must take the DCW Challenge test at either our Phoenix or Chandler location and pass with a score of at least 80%. This test will given FREE of charge to those learners. Please call 602-680-7950 to schedule.
3. Prior to the Train the Trainer class the potential instructor should email the DCW Program Coordinator, Heidi Lewis, proof of successful class completion (certificates) and an updated resume. This resume must depict at least 1 year of experience in providing support and at least 1 year experience of teaching/instruction.
4. The cost of the Train the Trainer course is $295.00
* If your training was completed with OMNEAN the only documents you will need to provide is an updated resume with the required information.
Email all required documents and questions to Heidi Lewis