The setting options are identified and documented in the person-centered service plan and are based on the individuals needs, preferences, and, for residential settings, resources available for room and board.
Person-Centered Plan – All Settings
- Does the setting provide supports so that individuals can participate in the Person-Centered Service Plan meetings?
- Does the setting participate in the Person-Centered Service Plan meetings?
- Does the setting provide updates on the individual’s progress and/or significant changes that impact goals/care?
- Does the facility plan align with the person-centered plan?
1. Rules are basic rights afforded to all members
2. Its not just about the location of where the services are
provided, but its about the individual’s experience and
3. Rights may be limited, on a case-by-case basis, if they
jeopardize the health and safety of the member and/or
- Must be documented in the service plan
- Strategies developed and monitored to restore rights
For more information visit Medicaid.gov
Visit the AHCCCS Home and Community Based Settings Rules webpage
To see the AHCCCS Home and Community Based Services provider training click Here