The setting is selected by the individual from among setting options including:
b. an option for a private unit in a residential setting.
Setting Selection – All Settings
- Does the setting allow individuals to visit the setting prior to choosing to live there (i.e. tours, share a meal, participate in an activity, offer respite stay, etc.)?
1. Rules are basic rights afforded to all members
2. Its not just about the location of where the services are
provided, but its about the individual’s experience and
3. Rights may be limited, on a case-by-case basis, if they
jeopardize the health and safety of the member and/or
- Must be documented in the service plan
- Strategies developed and monitored to restore rights
For more information visit Medicaid.gov
Visit the AHCCCS Home and Community Bases Setting Rules webpage
To see the AHCCCS Home and Community Based Services provider training click Here