Sign in process:
1. Login to omnean.com.
2. Click Partner Dashboard
3. Click Classes
4. Go to classes and find your scheduled class
5. Click view class. Your roster will appear
6. To check students in, make sure they have a valid ID. Once you have checked the ID, click the box that is across from their name to check them into the class.
7. Have them fill out the paper roster. Make sure it is legible. You will need the day & month they were born, the last 4 of their social security number, male or female and print and sign name.
Class(subject to change based on class size and testing required):
2. Classroom Rules
3. Level 1 Fundamental skills-glove removal, hand washing, fire extinguisher, body mechanics, calling 911
4. Level 1 Fundamental written test- 1 min. per test question(1:40) unless accommodations are needed
5. Break if necessary
6. Level 2 DD and/or Aging skills
7. Level 2 DD and/or Aging written test
1. Click on Grade and choose, Pass, Fail or No Show. Must choose one.
2. Click the add button next to grade
3. Make sure DOB is the same as the paper roster. If not, correct the date in the system.
4. Enter last 4 of social security, gender, test date, test type(challenge test)
5. Enter the grades and skills levels that were completed
6. Make sure everything is accurate before hitting Add Transcript at the bottom of the page. You cannot change anything once you hit add transcript.
7. If you are entering information into the AHCCCS database then you will also click the small box above add transcript. It will allow you to see how many learners have been entered into the DCW database and how many still need to be entered.